Through Walk-in-interview in the Department of Anesthesiology of AIIMS.
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
2. (i) Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC
candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years
for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
3. Qualification for Senior Resident (Anesthesiology): A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/DNB in
Anesthesiology from a recognized University/Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
4. Date of Interview: Walk in interview on 20/06/2020 and every Saturday thereafter, till posts are filled
5. Walk-in-interview will be conducted on every Saturday starting from 20th June 2020 at 10 am.
6. Reporting time: 10:00 am at the Dean’s Office, Admin building, AIIMS Patna.
7. APPLICATION FEE
a. UR & OBC: – Rs. 1000/-
b. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
c. The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable
at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment
i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
9. The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and
experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
10. The person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of
disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the
central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of the interview.
11. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the resident Hostel.
12. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per GOI.
13. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM positively
on the dates of the interview along with originals, photocopies of the relevant document and one passport
size Colour photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following
relevant document duly attested:-
(ii) Certificate of Date of Birth
(iii) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if
applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent
the authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to
the Central Government job.)
(iv) MBBS passed Certificate
(v) MBBS Mark sheets
(vi) MBBS Attempt Certificate
(vii) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
(viii) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
(ix) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
(x) MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for the senior resident post)
(xi) MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
14. AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on
the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fill up the posts partially or completely
without assigning any reason.
Note: Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and subject to change without any notice.