AIIMS, Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Junior Resident on ad-hoc basis for the tenure of 89 days through walk-in-interview in the follwing departments of this institution as per schedule and break up of vacancies as under :-
- Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 33 years.
- (A) Relaxable for SC/ST Candidate’s upto a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years. (B) In the case of Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates upto a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Qualification : A graduate (MBBS) degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Application Fee : (a) UR & OBC -RS 1000/- (b) No fees fequired for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates. (c) The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draf/Drawn in facour of “AIIMS, Patna” payable at patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) No other mode of payment in cash or postal order or cheque will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of desability in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical board duly consituted by the Central Govt or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
- Eligible Candidates are requested to report at the committee Room, Administrative Block at 10:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. Application form will be provided at the Venue on the date of interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:- (a) Certificate of Date of Birth. (b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non- Creamy layer) Certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job. (c) MBBS pass Certificate. (d) MBBS Mark sheets. (e) MBBS Attempt Certificate. (f) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate. (g) MBBS Degree. (h) Medical Registration certificate from MCI/State Medical Council. (I) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
No of Post:-
- Trauma Emergency
- Pulmonary Medicine
Date & Time of Interview
23.06.2020 10 am onwards
Committee Room, College Building, I Ground Floor, AIIMS, Patna
No of Vacant Seats
UR OBC SC ST Total
02 02 01 01 06
02 02 01 01 06
02 01 01 01 05
(UR – Unreserved, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribes) Note :- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice. This same interview will be used to make a panel of junior Resident for vacancies of different department in future.
AIIMS Patna rederves the right to make amendments ot the numger of pots advertised based on the runctional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially completely without assigning any reason.