Roles and Responsibilities
Role Holder will be part of Myntra Logistics Team (Last-Mile) which increases company profitability and customer satisfaction by Last-Mile Delivery Operations at the Regional level in an efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations.
Role holders expected to have reasonable command over item movement, forecasting, delivery scenarios, build a customer-centric culture in line with company values and have a work attitude to attain cost leadership. The role holder will have a team of Associates and should be able to own performance management & maintain performance matrices for Supply Chain.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities:
- Operational/ Process KRAs: Onboard, develop & manage all Last Mile Operations in your assigned region. Monitoring & controlling the daily end to end KPIs, delivery operations while ensuring ever-evolving customer experience. Drive on-ground operational initiatives, lead in-house process cycle for better productivity, and implement Corporate led interventions.
- People KRAs: Develop & train DC Personnel for delivering end to end logistics solutions.
- MIS KRAs: Maintain audit reports, publish regular reports & MISs as required by the Logistics Team.
- BE/ MBA from Reputed Institute with 5+ years of relevant exposure
- Team Management experience in Logistics set up
- Exposure & Comfort at a fast pace with data-driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of geographical areas will be a plus